The Cove 1 is the smallest in the Cove family.
With simple clean lines and a single door giving an excellent view of the fire, the Cove 1 is ideal for the smaller room. With its fully controllable Quattroflow® air management system it provides between 2 and 6kW of heat with superb efficiency.
With a rated output of 4kW the Cove 1 can be installed without the need for external air in certain situations.
The Cove stove is available in three sizes, with a choice of five base options and eight Charnwood Colours. Optional convection panels are also available for each of the stoves. These gently convect heat into the room and reduce distances to combustibles to 250mm.
The panels are available in Charnwood’s standard stove colours and a gloss black vitreous enamel finish, allowing you to customise by mixing it up with contrasting colours.
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Converting grate
- One tool to open the door, de-ash, and empty
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt version available for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
Output – 4kW (range 2-5kW)
Materials – Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass