Featuring a large picture window, the C-Four is the smallest model in the C-Series, delivering a heat output to the room of between 2 to 5.5kW.
The stove is fire brick lined and can take a log length of up to 282mm (11”). With a rated output of 4.9kW the C-Four, in certain situations, can be installed without the need for external air. This stove meets Clean Air Act requirements for smoke control exemption; allowing wood to be burnt in smoke control areas.
The innovative C-Series collection
The C-Series is one of Charnwood’s latest innovations. A range of classically styled wood burning stoves that feature one single air control and an integrated inlet for ducting external air to improve performance and efficiency.
There are six stoves within the C-Series – the C-Four, C-Five, C-Six, C-Seven and C-Eight.
- Non-Blu model available with a drop-in grate for burning solid fuel
- Cleanburn airwash technology – Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
Output – 4.9kW (range 2-5.5kW)
Materials – Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
- Drop-in grate to assist with ash removal
- Flue boiler
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Rear heatshield
- Store stand and high legs
- Choice of eight colours