The All New Island II is one of our latest additions to the Island range.
This redesign of our classic twin door stove has a larger picture window and incorporates our Blu burning technology. This stove burns with an efficiency of over 82% with extremely low smoke particle level of 14mg/m3 (the Ecodesign limit is 40mg/m3).
A stove for the future
The All New ISLAND II not only meets Defra exemption limits (allowing wood to be burnt cleanly in smoke control areas) but is a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards – a stove for the future.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Converting Grate
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Inverted flue collar for seamless flue connection
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
Output – 8kW (range 5 – 11kW)
Materials – Plate Steel, cast iron, fire bricks, ceramic glass